- 2 large beets, peeled and diced
- ½ tbs olive oil
- 1-2 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 bunch of dandelion, coarsely chopped
- 1 ¼ cup sweet peppers, diced
- 6 oz sliced mushrooms
- 1 large lemon, juiced and zested
- ⅓ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- Place beets in a pan with olive oil, salt and garlic. Place in the oven at 425 for 40 minutes. Set aside.
- Mix all ingredients for dressing well.
- Place dandelion greens in a bowl and toss with dressing.
- Saute the peppers and mushrooms until soft.
- Add peppers, beets and mushrooms to the dandelion greens and dressing. Mix well.
- Add any desired additional toppings (ie. nuts, beans, berries, etc) and enjoy!
Dandelion greens have so many health benefits to offer! These slightly bitter and powerful greens contain antioxidants, help with inflammation and can control blood sugar and blood pressure levels. Consuming dandelion greens help to aid in digestion, support a healthy liver and boost immunity. We hope you enjoy them as much as we do!