SATURDAYS AT CLEARWATER FARM
Saturdays from May 27th to September 2nd from 9am – 3pm!
After the 2nd, our FarmStand will still be open every Saturday until Thanksgiving with scaled back hours (9am – 1pm)
Come visit us at ClearWater Farm! Get outside, and explore nature – while shopping a variety of local vendors, listening to live music, picking up some farm-fresh food from our farmstand (and seeing where it grows!). Learn more about what we do here by following our self-guided tour and have the whole family work together with our art in nature programs or flex your mental health muscle in the fresh air. Saturdays at ClearWater Farm are back. We can’t wait to welcome you and your whole family!
Your Saturdays at ClearWater Farm schedule:
Start your weekend off by flexing your mental health muscles and connecting to nature with outdoor Yoga and Wellness classes in our beautiful Trading Tree Garden. Free and paid programs available, visit willowtreeyogaandwellness.ca to register to secure your spot or drop-in on the day of.
Classes begin early at 8am with the last one beginning at 11am:
- HIIT Class by Kathryn (8:15am-8:45am)
- Yoga by Various Leads (9am-10am)
- NIA Music and Movement by Lauren (10:15am-11am)
- Teen Fitness (ages 11+) by Kathryn or Kids Yoga (ages 9+) by Kendra (rotates each week with yoga on the first Saturday) (11:15am-12pm)
Pick out your favourite locally grown, farm fresh produce at our ClearWater FarmStand! Harvested just a few feet away- you can see where it all grows and learn about our regenerative farming techniques from our young farmers.
Also shop from a variety of 10-15 local vendors each week carrying all of your favourite products! From handmade soaps to mouthwatering baked goods- there’s something for everyone.
From 9am – 3pm
Enjoy live performances from talented local musicians and bands while you shop, create, and explore on the farm. Performances will be held from 12am – 2pm.
- Michael Chianelli (May 27th)
- Dana Valerie (June 3rd)
- Bianca Rollo (June 10th)
- David Donar (June 17th)
- Steven Stein – 11 piece band (July 8th)
- Mackenzie Kelly (July 15th)
- The Opening Act (July 29th)
- Liam Kearney – Liam Kearney Show (Aug 5th)
- Emily Ruth (Aug 12th)
- Neighbours – Jo-Anne Sackett (Aug 26th)
Enjoy drop-in family art in nature programs run by local artists Michelle and Tizianna! With their assistance, you and your family will enrich yourselves in the nature around you and let it inspire your collaborative work of art. $10/per family (one child plus an extra $5 for each additional child) depending on the program. It will run from 10am – 2pm (drop in anytime). Please see the programming schedule below:
- Painting Fun: May 27th, June 17th, July 15th, July 29th, and August 19th
- Fantastic Folding + Bookmaking: May 27th, June 3rd, July 22nd, an Aug 12th
- Fun Fibres, Felt + Fabric Nature Art: June 3rd, June 24th, Aug 5th
- Remarkable Recycling: June 3rd, and Sept 2nd
- Playful Printmaking: July 1st (Canada Day Designs! – Bring your own t-shirt or hat), July 15th
- Clay Exploration: June 10th and July 8th
Download the Art in the Field guide to learn more about each program!
Plus on select weeks, PAINT A BUS! Landmark Bus Lines will be here with one of their bright yellow school buses and tons of paint supplies so you can make their buses beautiful! Keep an eye on our socials for more information. Thanks!
We are excited to announce that ClearWater Farm, in partnership with the Office of the Lieutenant Governor of Ontario, the Regional Municipality of York, and the Town of Georgina, will be hosting the Future Chicken’s Planet Positive Royal Tea Party with special guest, the Honourable Elizabeth Dowdeswell, Lieutenant Governor of Ontario!
Join in on a day of royal-themed activities to help celebrate the Coronation of His Majesty King Charles III and the values of sustainability, local food systems, renewable energy, and biodiversity.
A variety of family-friendly activities will be offered free of charge including arts and crafts, scavenger hunts, sheep to pet, a ceremony to dedicate a new gathering space, and a royal tea party in the barn.
Visitors can also enjoy local vendors, music, the ClearWater FarmStand, and discover more about Future Chicken, a new series of positive ecotainment experiences for kids ages 6 to 10, launching this Fall.
- Local Vendors & Farmstand, Sheep Pen, and Scavenger hunts (9am – 3pm)
- Yoga and Wellness Classes, see drop-down section above for full list (8:15am – Noon)
- Outdoor Storytime (10am – 10:30am)
- Arts and Crafts (10am – 2pm)
- Future Chicken’s Planet Positive Royal Tea Party: All will be welcomed into ClearWater Farm’s barn at 2:00pm for tea service and cookies, as well as a preview of the Potatoverse, a ground-breaking new eco-tainment initiative for kids, launching this Fall.
- Tours and Dedication Ceremony:Optional youth-led farm tours will begin at 2:30pm, as well as a dedication ceremony in the Believers’ Bend Garden where a plaque will be unveiled in dedication to the Coronation of His Majesty King Charles III.