Stay Cosy at the Cottage. ..and let us deliver fresh veggies, groceries and LCBO products right to your dock each week.
ClearWater Farm has partnered with Grocery Gateway at Longo’s and the LCBO to deliver everything you need to hide out at your cottage this summer.
At ClearWater Farm, our organically grown fruits and veggies are delivered to your door or to pre-specified pick-up locations in Georgian Bay. We offer three sizes of food baskets so that members can enjoy the benefits of healthy, farm fresh , local food.
One of our organization’s goals is to help raise future sustainable farmers. Your food comes from young people committed to regenerative agriculture and our environment.
Start/end Dates: Week of June 22nd – Week of September 4, 2020
In order to access our grocery delivery service, you need to either:
- already be an existing veggie basket customer while you are receiving groceries. Prices for baskets delivered to your dock range from $49.90/wk for an Individual size to $69.90/wk for a Family size; or
- Join our “grocery delivery club” by paying an annual membership fee of $150
Once you have completed one of these transactions, the cost of our grocery/alcohol delivery service is:
- Grocery delivery costs $29.95/week (on top of Grocery Gateway prices)
- LCBO ordering/delivery service costs $14.95/order for ClearWater staff to pick/pack and deliver
By committing to these periods, you are guaranteed the same delivery slot every week.
- Whole summer: 10+ weekly deliveries starting week of June 22nd
- Monthly: Either July (June 25 – July 31) or August (July 31 – Sept 4).
- Ad hoc one-time orders/deliveries will be addressed on a best efforts basis (if we have capacity at the time). To access this service, you must either be a ClearWater basket customer or join our grocery delivery club. A minimum notice period will apply.